About SERVPRO of Mandarin
Tom & Robin Braddock
Owners of SERVPRO of Mandarin
SERVPRO of Mandarin has been locally owned and operated, by Tom and Robin Braddock for more than 30 years. When you have a cleaning or restoration need, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Jacksonville, FL community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
The Braddock's purchased their first SERVPRO franchise in St. Augustine in 1981. Tom is from Jacksonville, and grew up in Atlantic Beach. Robin was born in Gainesville, Florida and was raised in the Flagler County/Palm Coast area. Tom graduated from Fletcher high-school in Neptune Beach, Florida in 1967. He volunteered for the United States Airforce in 1968, served four years, and proudly attended Florida State University on the GI Bill. Tom began working for SERVPRO in Jacksonville as a technician in 1976. Robin Hardin Braddock graduated from Flagler Palm Coast High-School in 1976 and moved to Jacksonville in 1978 as a medical assistant, following her graduation from Daytona Beach Community College (now Daytona State College). When Robin and Tom met in 1978, they saw SERVPRO as a good opportunity to not only be in business for themselves, but to serve the community they loved so much.
Tom and Robin Braddock's SERVPRO is the longest continuously running cleaning and restoration company in North East Florida. SERVPRO of Mandarin serves the following Jacksonville communities: Mandarin, Julington Creek, Bartram, Fruit Cove, Switzerland, St. Johns, Baymeadows, Durbin Creek, Nocatee, Callahan, Macclenny, and San Jose. Their two children, Lauren Braddock Alcorn and Andrew Braddock are now involved in the family business. Andrew works as an Estimator and Lauren in Commercial Business Development. Their son-in-law, Benjamin Alcorn operates their franchises as the General Manager. The Braddock Family, proudly making it "Like it never even happened." in Jacksonville for over 30 years.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Benjamin Alcorn, Jax Chamber Trustee, 2018-2019
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter, 2016-2019
- Jacksonville Business Journal, Book of Lists, 2015-2019
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, 2015-2019
- Jax Chamber, Downtown Council, 2016-2018
- Jax Chamber, Mandarin Council, 2016-2019
- Jax Chamber, North Council, 2016-2017
- Jax Chamber, Professional Women's Council, 2017-2019
- Jax Chamber, South Council, 2017-2019
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, Board of Directors, 2019
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Chair, 2019
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Chair-Elect, 2018
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Professional Development Committee Chair, 2016
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Social and Cultural Committee Chair, 2017
- Michael Mitchell, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Board of Directors, 2016
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA), 2015-2019
- St. Johns Builders Council, 2016-2017
- Tom and Robin Braddock, First Coast Blessings in a Backpack, Board of Directors, 2014-2018
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #7 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #4 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #48 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Laurel Award for Best Website, NEFBA SMC
- St. Johns Builder's Council, Associate of the Year, John Howard
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #12 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Lauren Braddock, JBJ 40 Under 40 Honoree