Smoke and Soot Damages South Jacksonville Attic
A homeowner was remodeling his Jacksonville home and discovered that the chimney had been improperly vented. The result was years of heavy smoke and soot damage to the attic space, roof decking, and rafters.
SERVPRO of Mandarin professional technicians are highly trained and use the best methods to clean smoke and soot from building materials as well as the personal contents stored in the attic.
The homeowner and contractor were quite impressed and said that they would refer SERVPRO of Mandarin to their friends and family. Contact us today if your home has suffered smoke, water, mold, or bio-hazard damage at 904-636-0044.