About SERVPRO of Mandarin
Tom & Robin Braddock
Owners of SERVPRO of Mandarin
SERVPRO of Mandarin understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Mandarin specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Mandarin can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Mandarin.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter, 2016-2018
- Jacksonville Business Journal, Book of Lists, 2015-2018
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, 2015-2018
- Jax Chamber, Downtown Council, 2016-2018
- Jax Chamber, Mandarin Council, 2016-2018
- Jax Chamber, North Council, 2016-2017
- Jax Chamber, Professional Women's Council, 2017-2018
- Jax Chamber, South Council, 2017-2018
- Michael Mitchell, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Board of Directors, 2016
- St. Johns Builders Council, 2016-2017
- Tom and Robin Braddock, First Coast Blessings in a Backpack, Board of Directors, 2014-2018
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #7 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #4 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #48 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #12 out of its top 500 Franchises.