About SERVPRO of Mandarin
Tom & Robin Braddock
Owners of SERVPRO of Mandarin
SERVPRO of Mandarin understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Mandarin specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Mandarin can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Mandarin.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Lauren Braddock, Jax Chamber, ImpactJax Board, Social and Cultural Council Chair
- Michael Mitchell, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Board of Directors
- Community Associations Institute (CAI), Northeast Florida Chapter
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA)
- Jax Chamber, South Council
- Jax Chamber, Downtown Council
- Tom and Robin Braddock, First Coast Blessings in a Backpack, Board of Directors
- St. Johns Builders Council
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Jacksonville Business Journal, Book of Lists
- Jax Chamber, Professional Women's Council
- Jax Chamber, North Council
- Jax Chamber, Mandarin Council
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #4 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #7 out of its top 500 Franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked SERVPRO #48 out of its top 500 Franchises.