Recent Before & After Photos

Louisiana Storm Travel to Help Flood Victims


SERVPRO of Mandarin traveled to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to assist other SERVPRO franchises in flood cleanup. We were able to help residents with tear-out, d... READ MORE



Baton Rouge Flood Victim's Home


This family’s Baton Rouge home suffered serious damage after a recent rainfall created massive flooding. Thankfully they called their local SERVPRO storm ... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Contents


There was extensive soot damage to this armoire after a fire took place in this home in Jacksonville. The fire was caused by a short in a microwave. The kitchen... READ MORE



Broken Pipe Causes Office Water Damage


A broken pipe in the ceiling over night caused water damage to a local business in Jacksonville. We responded quickly and were able to extract the water and pla... READ MORE



Water Damage at Local Doctor's Office


This local Doctor's office in Mandarin was affected by water damage caused by a broken sprinkler head. 6 inches of water filled the office in a matter of minute... READ MORE



Mold in Jacksonville Office Building


Mold in building due to high moisture levels in the area due to a leaky pipe. Mold in cabinets and remaining room successfully re mediate after hours to prevent... READ MORE



Air Duct Cleaning


Many times we find the inside of HVAC Ducts to be in need of cleaning. Here at SERVPRO of Mandarin we have the tools to help clean the air quality in your home. READ MORE



HVAC Duct Cleaning Helps Performance of Your System


This is a mild example of what can be removed from your HVAC system with our duct cleaning services.Indoor air quality is one concern that homeowners have when ... READ MORE



Mold Damage Found Around Tub in Jacksonville Bathroom


This residential home in the Mandarin area suffered mold damage from a leaky pipe. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right ex... READ MORE



Mistake Causes Water Damage in Jacksonville Home


A handyman was working in this home in Mandarin and broke a pipe in the kitchen causing the entire first floor of the home to be affected with water damage. SER... READ MORE